Sunday, September 28, 2008

Yummy Pancake Wins Ribbons at the 2008 Ephrata Fair!

Yep! The Ephrata Fair was this past week - it's the largest street fair in PA, and always a ton of fun! Once again this year, I submitted some of my work for judging and won ribbons for all 3 of my submissions! It's the second year in a row that I got ribbons for everything I entered!

I got first place in the Christmas Decoration - Felt and Latch hook category for my hand sewn advent calender:


I also scored first place in the Toys category for Ms. Stitch and Ted the Thread:


and I got second place for my Mr. Toastee Messenger bag in the Useful Article, Crochet category:


I have to say, once again, I am very pleased....I would have liked to have gotten first place for my messenger bag, but I'll take second ^_^

3 comments:

TopazGirl said...

Congrats! :)

Melissa said...

Congratulations! I didn't even know about the fair (I live in Quarryville - a little over a year now). I really gotta get more informed about what's going on in the area!

~Mmmmmm yummy pancakes~
Melissa

Ann said...

Congratulations. You are an award winning crocheter!