Friday, February 22, 2008

Let's try this again


Okay, so one of my New Year's Resolutions was to start a blog and to keep up with it. Well, this year has been a humdinger for me thus far, but now I'm back and ready to try this thing. So far this year, I have :

1. had my identity stolen, my yahoo e-mail and my student loan account hacked into(they probably saw how much I owed and figured they weren't getting much out of me ^_^).
2. Spent some time in the hospital for abdominal pain that they thought was my appendix, but since the CAT scan didn't show anything, and my WBC count went back to normal, they discharged me.
3. Still having pain/discomfort in my lower right tummy, and have been poked and prodded a number of times, and have had uber tests done since my doctor is still convinced that my appendix is infected. He tells me it could get bad again in a day, week, month....great. Good news is that I met my insurance deductable with the emergency room and hospital visit, so my doctor visits are on the house ^_^
4. My G-pa Fed passed away...man, am I going to miss him! He always had the best stories!

So, that is my 2008 in a nutshell thus far. My intension for this blog was to share uber fun stuff, my new creations, and some of my patterns as well....so just check back and see what kinds of uber phun that I have cooked up ^_^


Oh yeah, I have a spelling deficency and I refuse to use spellcheck. There wil be spelling errors ^_^

No comments: