Monday, February 25, 2008

I think I just peed myself!


When I come home from my "grown-up" job, I typically relax, turn on my Sirius radio and listen to the Howard Stern replay in the evening as I crochet. Today, I laughed so hard it made it difficult to crochet and I just about wet myself! I'm not going to go into detail as it would probably take me all night to just set it up, but it had to do with Eric the Midget, Jimmy Kimmel and Kendra all being on at once and the hijinx that ensued. Then to top it all off, I learned that Kimmel made is own music video in response to the one Sarah Silverman made for him about having relations(I'm being clean and PC here ^_^) with Matt Damon, about having relations himself with Ben Affleck(did I spell that right). You really need to look up these puppies on YouTube!!! Ben's video featured not only Matt Damon, but Brad pitt, Harrison Ford, Robin Williams, Huey Lewis, Camron Diaz, Blink 182, that hobbit guy who plays Charlie on Lost, and a ton of other stars that I just can't think of right now. The best part was Josh Groban singing that song - I'm not a fan but I have a whole new level of respect for that guy since he obviously has a sense of humor and doesn't take himself too seriously! It was totally like that "We are the world" music video from the 80's. Absolutely Brilliant! you need to look this up on YouTube. I tried to post it here, but I am a bit technologically illiterate ^_^


There is nothing so goober-like than sitting at home while your husband is at work laughing so hard out loud to the point where you might wet yourself. I think the zombies in my attic even heard me, and their hearing isn't that great!


All this talk about pee made me think of this uber awesome button on etsy (see pic at the beginning of this post) made by incraftwetrust. They also have it available in a button. If you haven't checked out there etsy shop before, I suggest you stop by! I heart witty pins - I'm going to have to get myself one for my work tote!

No comments: