Saturday, January 15, 2011

OMG! It's 2011 already??!?!?!?

Yes, I know...once again it has been an eternity since I last posted. Oh well, what can you do, right? The holidays and the new home certainly kept me busy, but now I am ready to get my crochet on. I made the difficult decision to not do any craft shows this year....I will still participate in art shows at galleries and such, but not craft shows. Last year, I felt I spent waaaaay too much time trying to make a bunch of stuff for craft shows, and didn't really come up with many new designs. This year, I want to focus on coming up with fun new stuff, and finally making some of the ideas that I have had cooking in my idea journal. I already have a few cooking that you'll be seeing in the next few weeks!

Since I have been so busy, I decided to hire 2 new employees to help me out. Can you beleive it? Meet the 2 newest members of the Yummy Pancake family - Guinness and Jericho:



They love yarn almost as much as I do! Let's hope they are as productive as they are cute ^_^

2 comments:

Jenn said...

What cuties. Does it matter if they help if they sit around and act cute though?

Pamela Witte said...

So glad you're back! I was about to give up on any more entries from you. ;) It sounds like this will be a good year!