Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I just wanted to wish everyone out there who have spawned, a happy Mother's day! I wanted to send a special shout-out to My cousin Steph and her hubby Bill, who are the proud new parents of an uber cute baby boy. I also want to give a shout-out to My bro and his wife who are expecting their first next month!

But mostly, I wanted to thank my own mom, as without her, I wouldn't be here. She is one of the most awesomest people on the planet, and I couldn't have asked for a better mommy than her! She cultivated my creativity, and passed along all of her artsy and creative genes ^_^ She rocks!

1 comment:

Mary Kelly said...

Hi there! I nominated you for an award on my blog! :)

http://lolly-tots.blogspot.com/2009/05/my-first-blog-award.html

check it out and pass it along!