Saturday, March 28, 2009

Phew....what a week!

Man, this week really wore me out! I finally finished my article for Stuffed magazine, I bought a brand new car(my old one wasn't going to last much longer without me putting some major cash dollars into it...i now drive the batmobile ^_^), there was a woot off going on on woot.com(which I was lucky enough to FINALLY get a bag of crap!), my 8-5 job has been busy, etc etc. But I thankfully was able to get a little me-time in and got my hair colored and got my crochet on. I got a bunch of orders completed and even started on some new pieces that I hope to get into the Mortal Plush show at Art Whino gallery in MD. Check out some of Mr. Toastee's emotions:


And on another note, since I was good in the grocery store, my husband let me get a toy out of the machine. Look at the one I got. It is supposed to be pooh dressed up as a grasshopper but I can't help but think that it looks like he is being eaten by one:


Oh, and FYI - the Mr. Toastee zip-pouches should be hitting my etsy store sometime in April ^_^

I am now off to work on some custom orders for Nannerpuss ^_^

4 comments:

gwengoods said...

Your toasts are so fun!

Anonymous said...

Wow, zip pouches. I need to get brave and learn to do linings and zippers, lol.

meredith cheng - munaluna said...

I love the toast - I wish I knew how to do that! About the Pooh - I have one sleeping in a lamb suit! I tie it around my purse strap :o)

Anonymous said...

love the toast pouch. so cute, great work!