Thursday, August 14, 2008

Off to Chicago we go!


Woohoo! I finally got all my little guys done for Renegade Chicago!! It was so hard to decide what to make so I decided to go with some of my favorites...I may make a couple last minute substitutions, as I realize my peas are conspicuously absent from the gang. If you are going to be in the Chicago area Sept 13 and 14th, make sure you stop by Renegade Chicago and find the fabulous Plush Team booth...it is going to be the most huggable booth there!!! I can't wait to see pics of everyone's plushies all together there! I really wish I could go!

2 comments:

StarKnits said...

looks like it's going to be fun!

ViVy said...

I like your work, are so cute!. I love those eyes! but here in argentina not find them = (greetings and congratulations!